What SUFFOCATE'S

As if someone resisted my eye to blink and forcefully torched an intense beam of light into it, as if the soda within the glass bottle compressed Bloom's to get out of it..
Our life's have similarly bemused.
Mysterious disquietude had started building up which took away our concerns from happiness to God knows where..?
A jitteriness binds us every time as if we had a heartbreak, as heartbreak and it's twinge can not be described to anyone similarly the anexiety and the angst can not be defined to anyone anyhow, that what had made us so cranky..!
Something within us which we have shrouded for so long is now fitful of coming out romancing with our inner self like the soda romances with the bottle neck.. or if I could turn weird I must say as if we wanna vomit and that surely not romances within us😜
So, the jumbled write-up needs to be cleared..
Thought's are all I'm. Talking about, sometimes they come romancing within us and bring the genuine giggle to our face and on other days they just give scratches within us as if we just vomited and so let's our tear's to roll down our cheek's...
And I guess what torched up within my eyes and made me restless is the feasty lifestyle, technology, mordern culture and yes that so called race to come first and if not first then at least to participate into it..this let's us aggrieved.
What had made us like this I don't know, how it can be corrected I don't know..
May it be the fear of coming first in the race going on, may it be the fear of loosing jobs or even getting one (many of us are striving for it), may it be the heartbreaks, mat it be your dreams which disgruntles us..!!
The horses of our thoughts are running and running hard and we are unable to control then being the awful chariot..!!
Let's just start blaming ourselves instead of the situations and least opportunities and cheer's to the miff.. we have these day's...!!
My eerie presentation of this perternatural thought needs to be interpreted and if I didn't connected to you then I'm remorseful...🙌

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

DREAMS HURTED THE MOST..!!

Those special ones

WHAT A TAG, WELL WE DON'T NEED ONE..!!