Twinkle

A thought frightened me and i woke up it was 3:43 am I was anguished, I thought of it till the morning something of that sort should not happen to anyone even in their wildest of dreams which I saw that night.. the dream blown by soul I was restless I was thanking God that it was just a dream and thank you for breaking my sleep cz i was so much frightened.. i have not thought of rape a day before.. nor read about it somewhere don't know from where that though entered my mind.. being girl irrespective of the privilege's you get, felicitations you get.. at some point of time you feel that fear of being a girl and I felt that fear for the very first time in my life that day.. I have been out on streets when it's supposed to be inside your homes being girl.. I have been on to those roads when there's no one out but that didn't gave me a sense of fear or shock but the dream gave me..!!
Yes, the things going around the much aroused guys who don't have control over there so called excitement that they can even do it with an animal are scaery they do frightful deeds they aren't human in my view they are not animals as well.. at least animals are loyal to there caretakers.. well my post too is not far away from mentioning twinkle..🤐 sometimes I think it would have been better for we as girls to be born as a boy or an animal.. cz being girl frightens.
When girls are touching sky with glory.. another sad picture of nirbhaya, of that 6 month girl, bhoapls case and now this comes in my mind and questions me are we safe...?
May God never let us hear something of this sort again but these bastard's should not have any right of living they need to be killed yes I repeat killed..!! They are not humans they are something else.. either they are out of there mind or they do this to establish terror and look they succeded we are living in terror. Only granting permission  of death penality if someone rapes a minor will not be helpful each one of them who dare to do something like this needs to get killed. The inhumane deed need not be condemned waiting for justice not only in files but in reality as well..🤐
I wish this could have been a dream as well 🙌

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

DREAMS HURTED THE MOST..!!

Those special ones

WHAT A TAG, WELL WE DON'T NEED ONE..!!